Our mission is:
- To encourage, promote and disseminate teachings of the Sikh Gurus, and their gospel of universal brotherhood, peace and tolerance.
- To impart spiritual, moral and religious teachings in a scientific manner.
- To encourage participation of children, youth and adults in social and religious activities, learning of Keertan, Gurbani, philosophy of Sikh Religion, Sikh history, Fine Arts and Culture.
- To promote learning of Punjabi language in Gurmukhi script and study of spiritual teachings including Guru Granth Sahib.
- To establish institutions like schools, libraries, art galleries and allied institutions and to organize camps, conferences, study tours, lectures and seminars in various parts of the world for achieving the above mentioned purposes.